ICC is an experienced partner for companies who require contract packaging for their chemical products and brands. We can efficiently fill and label packages small to bulk, to meet your specifications and extend your business strategy.
With over 20 years of expertise in chemical formulating, filling and contract packaging, ICC understands regulatory and compliance issues associated with specialty chemicals including alkalines, acids and corrosives, and will help ensure your brand is in full legal compliance on labeling, packaging, warehousing and shipping. Our chemical engineers and R&D laboratory are available to assist and advise customers with product development needs while our full-service graphics department can design labels or execute your current brand standards.
For manufacturing flexibility without the overhead of maintaining a plant, ICC is your premier source for contract chemical packaging.
Reasons to use ICC for Contract Chemical Packaging:
- Modern, well maintained facilities & equipment
- Expertise and equipment to handle corrosives, acids and alkali materials
- Environmental certifications and registrations
- EPA blending, packaging and sub-registrations
- Industrial and Retail packaging
- In-house Research & Development and Quality Control
- In-house graphics and marketing departments
- Confidentiality of formulations and business